View Single Post
Old September 24th, 2013 #52
Serbian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
Thanks, Joe, that's a good interview. Very nice close by the guy, seems straightforward. As with Golden Dawn, Jobbik will find the christians go squishy at just the wrong moment. Any social normalcy the church supports - well, that stuff doesn't belong to them. And they have proved they can't protect it.

Yeah very good, apart from

Quote:
Gabor Vona: I consider Russia as a country of key importance. Besides Turkey, I believe Russia is the other Eurasian power that could spearhead a real political, economic and cultural resistance against the Euro-Atlantic block. Of course, I know things are not black and white, but Russia's importance is a fact. That is why I undertook the task of being the leader of the Hungarian-Russian friendship group in the Hungarian Parliament and that is why I am working on establishing the best possible Turkish relations. .

Israeli friendly NATO member Turkey, a country historically hostile to Europe, currently openly hostile to Greece and Golden Dawn (which all Euro natioanlists endorse), enemy of Assad's Syria (along with Israel/US actively supporting the terrorism in that sovereign still unconquered country), long time active supporter of Euro-Atlantic anti Serbian Balkan policies (always backing shiptars and muslims in former Yugoslavia, as it continues to successfully establish its neo-Ottoman influence in the region), harbourer of Chechen terrorists, and active colonizer of zionist occupied Germany. Do you want me to go on?

And, according to Jobbik, this is the country that is going to spearhead a real political, economic and cultural resistance against the Euro-Atlantic block. LOL! You couldn't make this shit up. Would love to know what Gabor has been smoking.

My advice to him is, stick to the kikes and gypos, move closer to Russia, and stop with these idiotic completely unnecessary and politically damaging appeals to the Turkish enemy.

''Screw your optics, I'm going in'', American hero Robert Gregory Bowers