View Single Post
Old August 27th, 2008 #42
psychologicalshock
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Revisionist View Post
If men are just sentient animals, and the world is reducible to atoms swirling about, there really isn't any reason to object to Jews or to value racial loyalty.
It sounds to me like you are making the argument that because the scientific view point is no longer vitalistic and ultimately mechanical that it is rather pointless to exist or rather to operate. The only reason to exist, the purpose, is the higher purpose that your religion knows about but cannot define. If you are really living your life believing that there is no purpose to your life other than your theological doctrine then I have to say that your life is pathetic and miserable and I suggest you quit worship at once.

Quote:
You people are making Marxist arguments...the only difference being you are prioritizing racial warring for ambiguous reasons.
Marxism and biological functions that aid survival are in no way related.
Quote:
I know why Jews are the enemy, do you? I'm not sure that you do. It goes beyond their biological insularity.
You're miserable to think that there is no purpose. Life is vitality and there is plenty to learn , to do, to accomplish, having a higher purpose makes no difference whatsoever to the enjoyment of the short time we have. Biological insularity is good enough , it has been good enough for hundreds of millions of years and it is that very insularity that has gotten the White people so far. Religion has done nothing.