View Single Post
Old September 2nd, 2018 #5
Stewart Meadows

I don't know much about boxing, but I consider Sylvester Stallone an American icon and think that he's one of the country's best actors. I love his movies, especially the Rocky and Rambo series.

(Some people claim that Stallone is a jew, but I think that's nonsense. He might have a very small amount of jewish blood, but I view him as an Italian-American man.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Longbaugh View Post
I've spent less time, but more than you and enough to formulate an opinion, around the late Mr. Ali.

Whereas Stallone is a rude, belligerent, condescending prick to everyone who has less money, power, or fame than he does, Ali (from what I witnessed, firsthand, and on more than a dozen occasions) was always courteous, personable and, dare I say it, charming.
Hmm...that's strange. I've never met "Muhammad Ali" personally, but I've seen clips of him angrily accusing white people of being devils who rape and murder non-whites wherever they go. But you're saying that he was nice to you, even "charming", when you two hung out? Well then, good for you, buddy.