Full Thread: #1 Golden Dawn Thread
View Single Post
Old September 16th, 2019 #7035
Pierre-Marc

Yiannis Lagos, Yorgos Germenis and Panayiotis Iliopoulos (all former MPs) have left the party and created a new movement aiming at "uniting patriotic/nationalist forces"... He said that "too many wrong political decisions" were made with which he didn't agree.

Yiannis Lagos and Nikos Michos (who left the party a few years ago) received a 8-month suspended prison sentence for an attack they supposedly perpetrated some time ago. His answer:

https://ethnikisinidisi.gr/2019/09/1...gia-sunergeio/ (website of his new movement)

Quote:
Conviction for dangerous bodily harm without any forensic expertise. The one who claims to have been hit has not produced any documents, even from a private doctor. The Prosecutor offered my acquittal, but after two days the court ruled that I was a moratorium on something that never existed. After all, the ubiquitous ... "antifascists" are celebrating. Those who, when arrested by terrorists with Kalashnikovs, support their innocence. Those who, when innocent people receive mass assaults and beatings because they wear a T-shirt with the Greek flag, say "but the fascists wanted it". So the definition of downstream, judicial - antiauthoritarian - journalists all together celebrate. Here's what the system we are fighting for. 3 days now all the media are playing my name. But no one of course dared to pick up a phone to give me a 30-second answer. This is your democracy. Miserable little men, anti-authoritarians and authoritarians you know that you are the worst form of fascism. So enjoy the power decisions of the powerless ones. Enjoy democracy, where an elected MEP cannot even have an answer. Keep your democracy. Miserable judges, obedient. I see you and laugh. You didn't scare me with 20 months in prison. You didn't scare me with a pending lawsuit. You didn't scare me with my speeches and silencing my speech. So you are never going to scare me. I'll fight you to the end. Not for revenge, but because some people have to prove to you that we are not all Greek racists. Every sentence of your controlled power is an honor and a title for those of us who exist. To the End A struggle against fascism that forbids us to say that we are Greek, Christian and Orthodox. We are many and we are constantly against you. Against the silence of our Ideas. Against the "politically correct" terrorism expressed by atheists, drug addicts and sisters. There is the other side. Of Truth, of Greece, of Christianity. The Truth That Fears You Not.
Lagos is still an EU MP. I have heard of a meeting of different nationalist parties in beginning of November...

Concerning Golden Dawn, as long as Ilias Kasidiaris remains in it, I wouldn't call it dead but it seams they have closed their many office in Athens:

https://translate.google.com/transla...o-mesogeion%2F

Last edited by Pierre-Marc; September 17th, 2019 at 02:09 PM.