View Single Post
Old December 17th, 2009 #93
TowardWewelsburg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rounder View Post
With all due respect, and not to make light of all this VIP back-and-forth haggling about trivial matters, the bottom line fact is that we need a Hitler-like dictator to make all important decisions about tactics and principles and plenty of fanatical "stormtroopers" to ram them down our squabbling throats.
I do what I can to assist worthwhile projects. What else should I be doing, Glenn? I am not leadership material.

I have noticed you using this term "VIP" for a long time, and I'm still not sure exactly what you mean by it. Did you begin using this label, or was someone actually pretentious enough to refer to himself in that manner?

On the other matter, I concur.

"At the end of time, our Volk Leader will return for the Wild Hunt (Wildes Heer), with his Final Battalion, astride a White Horse, Sleipnir, his eight-legged steed. He will be the Last Avatar, also known as Wotan and Vishnu-Kalki. This time, He will come to conquer and to judge." - Miguel Serrano