View Single Post
Old February 15th, 2011 #10
Alex Linder
Administrator

[subject came up on April Gaede post in Facebook, I appended this comment]

http://www.facebook.com/permalink.ph...f&notif_t=like

Alex Linder That's true, at least one of them was from New York, but what needs to be understood is the psychology at work. I'm going to type this real slowly so you Christ-lunatics and conservatives can understand. Ok. You with me? Here we go:. . .

The illiberals, the courts, the judges, the people in the media -- the people who together constitute the 'System' - they. . . . they like seeing things like this happen. These murders. This "senseless" violence. This repeated-raping, torture-murdering of average flyover whiteskins. They enjoy seeing normal white people tortured and murdered, and that, and no other reason (except in the case of the guiding jews, who have their own rational, racial motive on top of the love of murdering the other, reflected in their holidays (holy-days)) is the reason the policies that facilitate these murders are never changed.

Here's how it works: the jews are a tiny despised minority. They team up with other tiny despised white-skin minorities (faggots, second basemen, pedos) and muds, to form a political bloc that can take on the majority. Since the majority is crippled by its christ-cultic doctrines, which do not allow effective communal self-defense, since they claim everything with a face is human, immeasurably valuable, and always reclaimable, the majority finds itself perpetually open to predation from the organized jew-whitedegenerate-mud coalition. All that is left is to open the borders to shift the demographics so that the freaks-kikes-cruds are no longer a despised minority but the actual physical majority of implumous bipeds. That's about where we are now.

Don't ever say the murder of Channon Christian and Chris Newsom is senseless; it's not. It provided great entertainment for the niggers who commited the crime, the kikes who laughed about it while failing to cover it, and the left-wing prosecutors and judges who let the rabid dogs loose after they'd already bit fifteen people apiece.

There is a way out, though, that's the good news. I'll be unAnglo, and tell you directly. I'll be unChristian, and advise what they call immoral. We get out of this situation by killing every jew on the planet. Exterminating the entire race. That is the only solution that can and will work. After that, we round up the whiteskin degenerates who helped the kikes set up this foul System, and weed the African animals they used to terrorize our communities.

Simple, practical, effective solution, itz. And not one person on here can deny it will work. What won't work? Praying. Voting Republican. Pretending our enemy is just as bothered by these "senseless" crimes as we are. If our enemy didn't love these crimes, if he didn't reap huge enjoyment out of them, why, he wouldn't have set up and sustained the System that facilitates them, now, would he?

Last edited by Alex Linder; February 15th, 2011 at 09:41 PM.