View Single Post
Old August 4th, 2007 #42
Susan

Default Coupla thoughts here....`

Why don't these boys come out for these rallies? Don't they care about the black on white crime that's happening everywhere? Where are they now?

Two...I hope you will keep in mind that it's a woman here who's committing herself to coming to rallies nowadays and trying to be a part of this and that I post under my real name....

Third...Yes, I'd say that "bad terms" is an understatement. Hopefully all that about phoning in death threats and killing each other is just bs. Maybe it's time those guys start acting like grown ups and come together and fight this fight we're in. Just a thought from a feeble minded female....

But, I know what's happening...it's the same thing that happens all the time when you get several strong minded people together for a cause. Someone gets their boxers in a bunch, leaves, starts another group, badmouths the first group, etc., etc. I've seen it happen over and over again in animal rights and welfare groups. That's why I finally decided to go out on my own and be my own boss. I don't have to deal with personality conflicts and hormonal middle aged women. The only hormonal middle aged woman I have to deal with is me.:krofl

It's a shame that human nature is so self destructive and ego driven. We could get a lot more done if we could somehow find a way to get along. But that's prolly not gonna happen....