View Single Post
Old January 9th, 2019 #55
Serbian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stewart Meadows View Post
Uhm, excuse me, but aren't you the one who started this thread? It seems kind of strange that you would start an anti-Croatian thread and then complain about how your opponents engage in "Balkan bickering".

This thread was a response to all the (((SF Russia))) clowns and their SF croatian friends coming on VNN Serbia to troll. As you can see before their arrival I never mentioned Croatia. I simply don't care about that banana republic, it is completely insignificant. Hell these days I don't even post about my own country Serbia (also a banana state currently) anymore as there are just much more important topics in the world like jews Putin Trump geopolitics culture war etc.

Quote:
That's a serious accusation since Darknet is a pro-jewish propagandist who has teamed up with the notorious and truly despicable Stormfront infiltrator Poison. Can you prove your claim? I believe it's against the rules to accuse your fellow VNN members of being jews, feds or infiltrators, although I guess I could be wrong.

His writing style is the same and his talking points are identical. Its him, I'm 98% sure.

You cant hate Poison and then stand up for these clowns here. They are his people.

''Screw your optics, I'm going in'', American hero Robert Gregory Bowers