View Single Post
Old January 9th, 2019 #57
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serbian View Post
This thread was a response to all the (((SF Russia))) clowns and their SF croatian friends coming on VNN Serbia to troll.
I don't really have the time or the will to comb through the posting history of every Croatian or Serbian VNN and Stormfront member, or to immerse myself in the tiresome and counterproductive "Serbs vs. Croats" feuds that have ruined so many threads on so many different forums. If I come across a post that I want to reply to, I focus on the message, not the messenger (or what the messenger may or may not have said in another thread or on another forum several months or years ago).

Last summer I got scolded by an angry female VNN poster for defending Russians and Serbs against pro-Jewkrainian Croatian troglodytes:

https://vnnforum.com/showpost.php?p=...3&postcount=22

I don't care about getting labeled as pro-Serbian or pro-Croatian. My only loyalty is to the truth.

Quote:
As you can see before their arrival I never mentioned Croatia. I simply don't care about that banana republic, it is completely insignificant. Hell these days I don't even post about my own country Serbia (also a banana state currently) anymore as there are just much more important topics in the world like jews Putin Trump geopolitics culture war etc.
Yes, I often read your excellent threads about these subjects.

Quote:
His writing style is the same and his talking points are identical. Its him, I'm 98% sure.
In other words, it's just your opinion? I was hoping that you would provide actual proof, but okay, I guess you're entitled to your opinion.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowe View Post
Poison had an image bank that was exposed, and among the "Bill Clinton is cool" garbage, was "Croatians are cool" garbage. Just in case you're wondering why Croatian trolls would side with Poison.
I don't really know what you're talking about here, but it sounds like the typical jew tactic of pitting various ethnic/religious groups against each other. Serbs vs. Croats, Germans vs. Slavs, Europeans vs. Muslims, Sunni Muslims vs. Shia Muslims, etc. This is what the satanic jews do.

Quote:
And yes, I was referring to ZOG's little thot, Kolinda.
Kolinda is an opportunistic piece of shit, just like the vast majority of politicians.