View Single Post
Old January 29th, 2014 #18
Serbian

anti Serbian extremist muslim Imam may seek Presidency of the Bosnian Serb Republic

Zukorlic wants to be the head of Republika Srpska

MN - SM | 28 januar in 2014. 21:22 | 2 comments

Sandzak Mufti announced the possible presidential candidacy for the Republic of Srpska: I have dual citizenship, there are no legal obstacles, even thinking about political engagement

MUFTIJA Muamer Zukorlic said, visiting the Federal Television of Bosnia and Herzegovina, that people advised him to run for president of the Republic of Srpska and he still considering whether to accept the nomination.

- I have dual citizenship of Bosnia and Herzegovina and Serbia, I am a resident of Srebrenica where I voted in elections in 2012, there are no legal obstacles to running for president of the Republic of Serbian, Im still thinking about the possible political engagement - said Zukorlic.

He had already ventured into the political waters last year, when he ran for president of Serbia. He won a little more than 54,000 votes, or 1.38 percent.

http://translate.google.com/translat...81%D0%BA%D0%B5

''Screw your optics, I'm going in'', American hero Robert Gregory Bowers