View Single Post
Old October 29th, 2021 #531
Bev
drinking tea

Quote:
Originally Posted by andy View Post
Like everything else subjective opinion but a good introduction for cause and effect processes for blood type determining diet, disease prevention, even lifestyle and personality (opinion).
That said I can see the biddies of county Clare cackling at one of "their own"

https://www.thrombocyte.com/a-positi...od-type-facts/

The peasants of Ireland were ill served by the Catholic Church in Ireland as they were by the Protestant Church. Both are power structural systems of control for the ruling class and still are today.

Favouring the left seen as a natural reaction by later born Celtic children(pre 45 eugenics) as a genetic reaction to the inherent weakness of the left noted in Celts as far back as the Roman's known in the 20th century as marie tooth syndrome.
I think mine is O - I know it's the most common group. I'm going to have a google around and see if I can find a similar site for my group.

You're right on the protestant church being the same as the catholic church - I think what it was - certainly in the 1700s and 1800s - the clergy were usually one of the very few who could actually write and they put down Latin names in the registers rather than the more common form. The peasants couldn't read the certificate so couldn't correct it and no harm was done until hundreds of years later when folks are digging around in the records.

Funny - I never thought being left handed was genetic but I've seen enough marriage certificates where the signature (or more commonly the His/Her Mark) was smudged (always a sign of a lefty using a right handed nib) that I've come to the conclusion it must be genetic.