View Single Post
Old February 13th, 2018 #3633
Randolph Dilloway
Banned

Default Chairman Willy @ his playpen today.....

Quote:
Will Williams

Anti-National Alliance sites removed

Mon Feb 12, 2018 2:00 pm

I tried to search White Biocentrism for the acronym 'NARRG' and discussion came up only in the Moderators' Forum. That shows we were disciplined enough to not pollute WB with the usual nonproductive "Movement" gossip until NARRG's $2,000,000 lawsuit, brought on 2 January, 2014, against NA was adjudicated.

NARRG's mendacious anti-NA blog and the NARRG Facebook page have finally been removed a year and a half after their bogus lawsuit was dismissed by a Virginia court, with prejudice. Since that dismissal of their lawsuit, whenever one would Google 'national alliance' the disgraceful scribblings of NARRGsters would be the top hits.
But not disciplined enough to get to work on a Monday morning like most normal White people.

The above post was much longer than what I quoted above. I estimate it took Will Williams, at a minimum, four hours to make the above post.

Will Williams is THAT slow in more ways than one.

If he had Googled his name and the National Alliance, over the past year, this thread shows right up there near the top, every week.

(Should we tell Willy?)

For those of you interested in more information on Will W. Williams than I can provide here,

Google: Will Williams SPLC Snitch

The website you will be looking for will be at the top.