View Single Post
Old December 22nd, 2005 #88
Frank Toliver
Formerly Cowboy Zeke

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pixi
In light of all the media spotlight on Prussian Blue, I was thinking it might be a good idea to have a section on them, countering the one-sided coverage that's been put out thus far. Perhaps April or Steele would consider writing an article on it?

Also I was thinking that maybe they could be on the cover? If nothing else, people would be likely to recognize them from TV, and it might help increase their interest to read what's inside.
My name is Cowboy Zeke and I endorse this message. Put them on the cover, as they are a hot topic right now.

In fact, put them on the cover, with lyrics superimposed on them, next to a nigger album with lyrics superimposed over them. You could say something like 'produced by jews' and 'not produced by jews' over each.

You also have the Aussie riots to cover, which is a big story, and a really nice shot of Maria Sharipova with the nigger monster LeBron James. Nothing like that to get a young white man's blood boiling.

I do agree though, more pictures, less text, people are dulled and we need to get their attention.

Hey here is a great idea for a game sheet for young people; you have a picture of the white girl, the nigger 'boyfren' who killed her and the method he used to kill her, and you have to match the three up. Answers would be upside down at bottom of the sheet, sort of the type of game on the back of a cereal box. I'll start work on this.

Fuck you hippie, you are the system.

Jews are not just a race or just a religion; they are a race who worship themselves religiously.