Full Thread: Hal Turner
View Single Post
Old December 14th, 2009 #42
Alex Linder
Administrator

A libertarian (negro) actually posted my comment. Will wonders never cease. Because he's black, he's protected against charges of racism, unlike DeCoster and the rest of the freedom-lovin' fraidycats.

Alex Linder said...

The government plot isn't to divide races, it's to force them together against their will in order to destroy the Normal White America for which the judeo-left harbors a genocidal hatred.

White men don't want to live around niggers. Never have, never will. Grigg ideology prevents him from respecting that obvious fact.

3:11 PM
Blogger William N. Grigg said...

Anybody even superficially familiar with what I've written would recognize that I've never supported social engineering in any form -- whether through forced association ("integration") or divide-and-conquer.

One of the ironies of our situation is that the Regime ruling us can carry out both varieties of manipulation simultaneously.

On the other hand, I've consistently supported secession and other forms of voluntary dissociation, whether individually or through communities of shared interest.

Not being white, I wouldn't presume to speak on behalf of "Normal White America." Most white people I know, however, aren't incurably handicapped by ethnic insecurity, as "white power" collectivists would insist.

5:43 PM