Full Thread: Hal Turner
View Single Post
Old December 14th, 2009 #45
Alex Linder
Administrator

[Another long comment I left since he asked my cop story]

Herr Grigg -

I'm a White nationalist. You can google my name.

We held a rally in Knoxville in 2007 to protest the jew-commie civil rights laws that loosed niggers genocidally on white folks. In this particular case the blacks had viciously raped, tortured and murdered a young white couple, Channon Christian and Chris Newsom. The nigs who did this are now on trial. Three or four of them have been convicted; I think only one has got the death penalty. The story finally made CNN after our protest.

The interesting thing from your perspective concerns freedom. I did NOT apply for a permit to hold the rally. The cops acted as though I had. By cops, I mean Knox blues, FBI, TBI. Multiple meetings were held by these guys to figure how to deal with us, even though we were but a few dozen. They were there in hundreds, up in sky, on roof, milling about, all with cameras, guns. They roped off the free speech area, as they usually do at WN rallies.

I declined to enter their metal detector and into the ziploc bag, from which the public couldn't hear me. I walked, instead, down the middle of the street to confront the antis. Who were dressed as clowns, in wedding gowns. These were a bunch of idiotic white commies. They saw me and set up a howl. I was laughing at them and yelling back. But I was in a restricted zone - altho they were letting antis/leftists and others go thru there, at least some of them.

They responded to my walking-in-forbidden-zone-lifting-up-sign by coming up behind me, tripping me, jumping on me, headlocking me in the way its illegal to do in LA becuz niggers die from it, and, rather cleverly, instead of punching me, simply ground my head into the asphalt, busting my lip, causing me to bleed. Then they threw me in the paddy wagon. Processed me, threw me in jail until midnight. Charged me with four separate misdemeanors, all basically for the same thing.

Understand that I am descended from revolutionary warriors on both sides. English side fought with Ethan Allen in Vermont, German side fought with Washington's group. So, I did not feel, with this history and lacking criminal record, I should be prevented from going where I needed to go to deliver my free speech.

However, and the ACLU did not answer my request for help on this point, it is a settled issue, apparently: the courts have determined that the cops can essentially do whatever they want to create a secure environment, and the courts say this does not infringe on free speech. It does, though. The practical meaning of the court's backing the cops is that anybody against the system gets herded into a tiny, far-away enclosure where they can't interact with the public at all. By contrast, if you're a pedophile or queer in San Francisco, you can fuck in public at the Folsom Street Fair, and the cops won't do a goddam thing except look the other way, even when little kids are around.

Here's the story with picture about my arrest:

http://www.knoxnews.com/news/2007/ma...rally-against/

BTW, after I was arrested, Hal Turner, our other main speaker, spoke from the courthouse steps. He is an excellent free-air speaker, altho he was never anybody most of us trusted.

I ended up pleading guilty to resisting arrest, somewhat with pride. The other misdemeanors were erased - one of them because I paid $250 to the cop who assaulted me so that he could fix his broken camera. I cannot overemphasize, and I know you and others who have been harassed will agree, how fucking annoying it is to have blue-pigs multiply bogus accusations, particularly when THEY are the ones guilty of what they are charging you - namely, assault. It is unfortunate that the COPS mentality is so strong among average Americans, but your writing is, I hope, bringing a few of these authoritarians to their senses.

Bottom line - I believe in a racially homogenous state - a racial dictatorship combined with libertarian microstates underneath. A system that truly befits a white man. The White is for the state defense umbrella; the microstate is for the man. So, I pay very close attention to the things you LRC types write, I just am unwilling to throw away the evidence of my senses and pretend, per pure ideology, that anybody but white people are able to bring about anything anywhere near the kind of state and society you libertarians advocate.

Anyway, thanks for your work, and keep it up. I always find it ironic that they call me a "Nazi" even though I'm not, but I allow more free commentary at my forum than 99% of libertarians do. I don't fear to write about libertarianism, but libertarians generally do fear to write about race. Ron Paul, running from words in his own newsletter, being the perfect example.

I use Herr just to be ironic an funny, but yes, I mean it. I wouldn't call you a nigger because you're not a nigger. I only use nigger for for real niggers, i.e., most blacks, but not all. But that doesn't mean, as I said, I wouldn't deport the talented twentieth along with the dangerous-violent-stupid nineteen. I would. Of course, I don't have the power to deport anybody right now.

BTW, I testified earlier this week at the Bill White trial. You might look into that if you're into free speech stuff - his case is basically a test of how far one can go, and whether the feds can curtail speech by expanding the definition of "true threat." I only mention it because some of the stuff he's tried for involves his dispute with colored columnist Leonard Pitts, than whom genuine NS Bill White is about 15x smarter. Pitt had written "cry me a river" in response to my group getting outraged over the crimes committed by the abovementioned niggers in Knoxville, virtually all of whom had criminal backgrounds similar to the nigger who just killed the four cops up in Seattle. So it ties in. Anyway, I enjoy your stuff, and link to some of it on my forum thread, "Pigs Pigging Piggily." Didn't mean to make such a long post, but I think it's relevant.