Full Thread: Kevin MacDonald
View Single Post
Old December 17th, 2010 #42
P.E.
Geriatric Coalburner

The youtube account that was hosting those vids was terminated.

Was that A3P's official channel?

Anyway, funny to see the professor soliciting for donations now: http://www.theoccidentalobserver.net...-now-possible/

It's been said by people here, the difference between modern whites, and the NSDAP in it's early days, is that the NSDAP had big backers, celebrities, prominent figures, people with money who gave a fuck about "Germans in Germany and for Germany".

The difference between the rich back then and the rich now though, is that there was a lot of rich aristocrat money still afloat, AND considerable amounts of money wasn't as concentrated in so few German hands (compared to this case, white hands), and, well, they gave a fuck about their country, where as rich whites really don't (perhaps because Germans back then weren't quite in tuned with the idea of portable wealth and jumping on their private jet when their community turned to shit).

The people that are rich in the Kwa, have lived an entire life under Judaic values and Capitalist ideals. How the people who have large sums of money now get it, maintain it, and grow it, is a far cry from how they did back then.

To ask the the uber rich white Kwanzanite - to take 5 minutes away from his 60" TV, blackberry, polishing his cars, and trying to fuck the flight attendant and babysitter at the same time - and to part with their money (thus lowering their opportunity to do those things in their mind) for "their people and their future", is like asking a nigger to part with his chicken.

I do not say what I've just said as theorizing retardation, I say it as ugly fact, and I'll let the NSDAP say it better than I

In this video, simply put, for the purpose of my point, skip forward to the part of the speech starting at 2:25 - 3:35

Draw the logical conclusions of the difference of the rich then and the rich now. The rich today (and when we say rich, we must speak of the upper echelons, since we are competing with the enemies upper echelons, and it costs a lot to set up shop and come to prominence) - EVEN IF THEY ARE WHITE - they are the same men spoken of in this speech. "The Internationale" - or, Jews, who as Hitler says in this speech "One day live in Vienna, the next in Brussels, the next in London, the next in Berlin".

That was the Jews back then, and back then the Germans with money who gave to the NSDAP, were family men for Germany - Germans who made their lives in their particular areas of Germany and LOVED THEIR COMMUNITIES - who probably had one nice home and a good amount of resources, but weren't internationalists. They were the opposite of your typical uber rich white today, of whom everything he does, is typically selfishly profit/power motivated, rather than his people/community motivated.

Today's "rich white" in the financial Jewry sludgepool of modern Judeo-Capitalist America, MUST be an internationalist, must play the stock market, must LOVE debt/interest based capitalism and fucking people over and scheming, rather than being a great producer and man of character. Yesterday, the proud aristocratic values! The contributor to society, the crafter, the tradesman, the writer, the artist, the poet, the dancer, the builder.

Today? THE MERGER AND ACQUIRER. The professional check-writer and martini-drinker. The "Quantitative Mathematician Wall Street Speed Trading Wiz Making Millions A Year". The schemers and scammers. Wall Street and American Psycho, keep them on the DVD player of the blacked out Bentley, along with the entire season of Entourage, while driving by giving the finger to the fellow white bitch driving too slow.

The rich (the uber rich whites we speak of needing to help whites to come back to power today) love their 6 mansions and 20 cars in their "Jay Leno" signature garage. They love flying their private jets to this country or that country. They love cutting deals and playing the real estate market and investing and blah blah.

They are: The Internationale

But fear not comrades! I am firm in my belief, that this wise professor will make a fine dissertation once again, that will be a fine exercise in mental masturbation for those - who historically, as Nietzsche says - seek intellectualism because they are powerless: the other 99% of whites in the Kwa on the internet bitching, and more extremely, the constituents of Kevin MacDonalds Occidental Masturbator.

Too bad the 1% of our group think our people aren't worth saving! Or, not as worth the cars and jets and mansions or Elliot Spitzers $4000/night sloppy-seconds.

The day I see a mega rich white person espouse pro-white views openly (as those rich and prominent Germans did back then that gave to the NSDAP), is the day I, fuck, I wouldn't do anything. I'd be in shock.

As a fellow Italian - Napoleon - would say in his broken French: C'est Des Conneries!