View Single Post
Old December 8th, 2019 #5
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColdFire View Post
Truth be told , Stewie , I've had worse . . much worse . . .

How would you feel being harassed on a certain forum ,
Yeah, I think we've all been there. You're (probably) talking about Stormfront. I've never posted there, but I used to sign up on lots of mainstream political forums (in various countries and in various languages) in order to expose jews' crimes, perversions and nefarious influence in Western media and politics, and that would drive jews and their lackeys crazy.

They would show up in my threads and attack and insult me, like claiming that I was molested by my parents, that I'm a closet homosexual, that I have sex with animals, etc. That's how these people react when they're confronted with uncomfortable truths about their tribe.

On one free-speech forum I had a trashy and mentally ill female stalker who became obsessed with me and started showing up in my threads to call me fag, cocksucker, motherfucker, etc., and tell me to fuck my mom's corpse, and she kept talking about how she wanted to see me get killed in painful ways.

This nutjob started a drama thread about me that got 336 pages and 56,000 views, which I actually welcomed since it catapulted me into the spotlight and helped my important jew threads, which were already popular, but which got even more views thanks to this psycho bitch's meltdowns.

I guess you just can't avoid drama on the internet.

Quote:
As I already said in another thread , I've had worse . .

I lived on the street from age 14 to 18 , after leaving a household with an alcoholic father . .
Yes, I remember when you told us about that. And I'm happy that you managed to pull through, and that you found a wife and had lots of children with her.