View Single Post
Old December 9th, 2019 #13
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColdFire View Post
. . that's quite a story . .

. . like I said , some people only feel strong online.
On one forum there was this old neocon from Indiana (I think he was an ex-cop or security guard) who absolutely hated my informative jew threads, and he would constantly talk about how I should get gang raped by negroes with large penises, and how I should be drowned in a bucket filled with an old jew's urine.

Yes, folks, jew-lackeys really are that sick.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sartt View Post
Stormfront is infiltrated by zionist.
Yes, that is the sad truth. I mean, that forum actually has a moderator who publicly advances the jewish agenda by attacking Russia, supporting the corrupt jewish gangster state of Ukraine and praising the anti-white shitbag John McCain. How could anybody defend that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gladiatrix View Post
Hey, lil bro,

I have a strong suspicion that it's the same one who PMs me, but I have the "luxury" of "muh dik" style commentary.

Don't be defeatist, dear. It's very middle class.

Hugs!

Big sis
You're a good poster, Gladiatrix, and your threads about news stories that involve crooked/perverted jews are important and interesting to read.

Anyway, regarding this thread's topic, I didn't know that C. Grady Tucker was the mystery poster from ColdFire's OP. I've never had any problems with this guy, that's really all I can say.

Last edited by Stewart Meadows; December 9th, 2019 at 03:28 PM.