View Single Post
Old June 7th, 2019 #13
Sartt
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColdFire View Post
. . I actually agree with this . .

Nope . . blacks always lived in sub-Saharan Africa . . They didn't move there from north . .

They only got to know other lands with the Arab slave-trade first , later with the American slave-trade . .

The Mediterranean region was inhabited by Aryans of Med stock , northern Africa also was pure Caucasian . . as was the levant . . .
Today , most Muslim lands ( Northern Africa , the levant ) are mixed though. .

. . originally the whole Middle East along with North Africa was Aryan / Caucasian , Aryans stemming from the area of Iran having settled these places . .

Blacks were always isolated "down there" yet many people "took them from there" , often as slaves . .

And . . what practices 'similar to jews' are West Africans supposed to have had . .?

You blacks coined that phrase . . I'm reciting
"And . . what practices 'similar to jews' are West Africans supposed to have had . .? "
When i found this out 2 years ago i was like " No this is a bunch of B.S, then i started listening to Igbo's, and it fits exactly to the Jew's old testament, this was during the Babylon Exile time Period. Me personally, i don't care about these religions, but this is proof that blacks have been moving across North Africa. This isn't the first time i've heard Black West Africans talking about the Jewish Belief System.

Rabbi Harry Rozenberg talking to Igbo - Remy Ilona in Jerusalem - WE ARE THE PEOPLE