View Single Post
Old October 10th, 2020 #1373
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stewart Meadows View Post
Tullia Zevi was yet another prominent jewish member of the pro-rapeugee, pro-homosexual, globalist Democratic Party, which is part of Italy's unelected, anti-Italian coalition government:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tullia_Zevi
Here's a new article about jew hag Tullia Zevi's grandson, who is also a politician in Italy:

Quote:
Tobia Zevi is a rising star in Rome’s Jewish community. Can he become the city’s next mayor?

By Simone Somekh October 9, 2020 8:12 pm

(JTA) — Tobia Zevi is candid: He wants to become the next mayor of Rome.

“I’ve dreamed of becoming mayor of my city my entire life,” he told the Jewish Telegraphic Agency in an interview. “For years, I’ve been thinking about how to transform it and make it more liveable for its residents and more attractive for its tourists.”

If he succeeds, he is set to make history, becoming the second-ever Jewish mayor of the Italian capital, the first in over a century.
(...)
A center-left political activist, Zevi previously served as a political adviser to the former Italian Prime Minister Paolo Gentiloni. Currently, he works at the Italian Institute for International Political Studies, where he carries out research on urban studies.

Before entering national politics, Zevi earned his political chops in the world of Jewish Italian organizational life. He served as the leader of the national Jewish youth organization, UGEI, and as a board member of the Jewish Community of Rome organization. Zevi called his involvement “a very formative experience.” He added, “Jewish institutions served as a sort of ‘political gym’ for me.”
(...)
In the local Jewish community, Zevi is very well known.

He is the member of an ancient Roman Jewish family, whose last name can be found in an epitaph engraved on the walls of the Jewish Catacombs, which date back to the 2nd century A.D. His grandmother Tullia Zevi, who led the Union of Italian Jewish Communities for over a decade, was a correspondent for JTA in the postwar years.
(...)
If elected, Zevi would be the first Jewish mayor of the Italian capital since Ernesto Nathan, who was elected back in 1907. Nathan, a British-Italian politician, left a legacy as an advocate for secularism in public institutions, schools in particular.
(...)
Being a Jewish public figure in today’s Italy — where the local community accounts to less than 30,000 Jews — is not a problem, Zevi said. He combatively fights occasional anti-Semitic insults that pop up on his Facebook page, but he does not believe there is an anti-Semitism crisis in Italy. In its place, he believes there is a widespread “hate culture,” which targets not only Jews, but more generally all minorities, such as immigrants, Black people and members of the LGBTQ community.
https://www.jta.org/2020/10/09/globa...tys-next-mayor

Last edited by Stewart Meadows; October 10th, 2020 at 06:19 PM.