View Single Post
Old October 22nd, 2020 #1427
Stewart Meadows

Here's an article about an Italian man, Gaetano Lombardi, who defended himself against North African migrants who were threatening him:

Quote:
Italian Charged with Attempted Murder After Shooting ‘Rude’ Migrants

CHRIS TOMLINSON 21 Oct 2020

A 43-year-old Italian man has been charged with multiple counts of attempted murder after he shot at North African migrants he claimed were being rude to him.

The incident took place on Saturday evening in the city of Reggio Emilia and saw 43-year-old Gaetano Lombardi coming across five young North African migrants who called the Italian “old” and told him to move out of their way.

The incident rapidly escalated with both sides hurling insults at each other until Lombardi punched one of the young men before the group ran off, newspaper Il Giornale reports.

Instead of letting the migrants flee, Lombardi drew a Beretta model 950 pistol and fired nine shots at the migrants.

Three of the migrants, two of them minors, were hospitalised after suffering gunshot injuries, including 20-year-old Moroccan national Salah Eddine who ended up in intensive care.

Lombardi handed himself over to police, stating that the migrants “were very rude” and told investigators: “I went too far, something snapped in me.” Lombardi has been charged with multiple counts of attempted homicide as well as unlawful possession of a firearm.
https://www.breitbart.com/europe/202...rude-migrants/

From the comment section:

Quote:
The man deserves a medal, but he needs a little more practice on the gun range.
Quote:
An older man outnumbered 5 to 1 by younger men, who ran away when he stood up to them. This is not a surprise to those of us who have seen how scared many followers of islam are, even when in groups.
Quote:
"and told him to move out of their way."

5 onto 1 .. that is not being rude, it is being threatening. He had every reason to expect an attack .. so sensibly did not wait for it to materialise.

He only made one mistake .. not polishing the thugs off.
He will pay just as high a price for merely injuring them.
Quote:
They charged a hero?? If every European would stand their ground like this man, there would be no problems in Europe...
Quote:
Gaetano Lombardi is a hero and should be given a medal for being a true Italian.
Quote:
promote this man to Head of Border Security...
Quote:
So illegal aliens tell indigenous Italians to move out of their way......tell the worthless aliens to self deport.
Quote:
“I went too far, something snapped in me.”

Could that "something" be the idea that his home country, Italy, which had been - until recently - populated by ITALIANS, like him, is now being over-run by (expletive - deleted)?

Perhaps he is sick of hearing invaders referred to as "migrants?"

I can't say that I blame him.
Quote:
Clearly he had every reason to believe his life was in danger and was justified in using his weapon.

Any court that finds otherwise is a political globalist marxist/fascist court.
Quote:
The only problem I can see is that Mr. Lombardi needs more time at the range. There were far too many survivors. I commend his effort and intent but he really needs at least two dead out of four when you consider the price he's gonna pay.
Quote:
Good. African muslim scum do not belong in a beautiful country like Italy.
Let them return to their own sh*thole countries, where they belong.

Last edited by Stewart Meadows; October 22nd, 2020 at 02:36 PM.