View Single Post
Old October 22nd, 2020 #1431
Stewart Meadows

Here's another excerpt from the above Breitbart article:

Quote:
The case comes just over two years since Italian Luca Traini was sentenced to 12 years in prison for attempting to murder random migrants in the town of Macerata.

Traini, who had far-right sympathies, committed his shootings in response to the death of Italian teen Pamela Mastropietro who had been murdered and dismembered by a Nigerian migrant drug dealer.

“I wanted to hit the dealers, like those who sold drugs to Pamela,” Traini told investigators and said: “It’s not my fault if in Macerata all the dealers are black.”
And here's the English-language article for the so-called Macerata shooting:

Quote:
On 3 February 2018, a right-wing terrorist shooting occurred in Macerata, Italy. It received widespread media coverage and affected Italian politics as it occurred during the political campaign for the 2018 Italian general election.
(...)
On 3 February 2018, in the city of Macerata, Marche, 28-year-old local Luca Traini, driving a black Alfa Romeo 147 and armed with a 9mm Glock 17 Gen3 semi-automatic pistol, seriously wounded, in a drive-by shooting, six African migrants.[1] Traini also targeted the local headquarters of the ruling Italian Democratic Party.[2] After the attack, Traini reportedly had an Italian flag draped on his shoulders and raised his arm in a Fascist salute.[3]

Traini said the attack was revenge for the murder of Pamela Mastropietro, an 18-year-old local girl whose dismembered body had been found a few days earlier, stuffed into two suitcases and dumped in the countryside. For this, a 29-year-old Nigerian national and failed asylum seeker, Innocent Oseghale, had been arrested and charged.[4][5] Oseghale had been denied asylum a year previously, but remained in Italy.[6]
(...)
Traini was a member and former local candidate of Lega Nord, and many political commentators, intellectuals and politicians harshly criticized the League's leader Matteo Salvini, accusing him of having spread hate and racism in the country. Particularly, the notable anti-mafia writer Roberto Saviano labeled Salvini as the moral instigator of the attack.[7] Salvini responded to critics by accusing the center-left government of responsibility for Mastropietro's death for allowing migrants to stay in the country and having "blood on their hands", asserting the blame lies with those who "fill us with illegal immigrants".[8]
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Macerata_shooting

Quote:
the notable anti-mafia writer Roberto Saviano labeled Salvini as the moral instigator of the attack.
And by the way, Roberto Saviano is a jew who hates his Italian host people. I've spotlighted his anti-white, pro-rapeugee activism in this thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray Allan View Post
When Matteo Salvini is back in office, he should hire this man.

The police sure drive tiny little cars in Italy. Looks like a Fiat.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Erik T. White View Post
The Italian street police have driven Fiats ever since I first went to Italy in 1970. Back in those more tender years they had special police who took really good care of kwa citizens. I threw my coins in the Trevi fountain every time I went. Now, I know I'll never go back. Well, not without an armored tank division.
Yeah, that car was unusually small and not very impressive. A little cuckmobile. This model is better:

Although this one is my personal favorite: