View Single Post
Old November 19th, 2006 #51
Whitefist

Arrow Lord Kievsky, lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kievsky
My little organic farm turns out to be a good meeting place for New England White nationalists. Yes, I do occasionally slaughter and butcher a bunny for the grill when my friends come over. So what? It's kind of a survival class thing. Skinning and gutting and cooking a bunny isn't much different from a squirrel or a rat or a cat or a dog. And it's also sort of a fraternity party when I have people over. Why not? It's fun!

I don't think Augustus Sutter has fun. I think his father was very strict and harsh on him, and now he has a job where some asshole boss rides him hard, and Augustus Sutter thinks that this is his lot in life. And if it's his lot in life, then other people having fun and enjoying life and pursuing silly dreams like learning a foreign language or preparing for global apocalypse -- well, that's just sinful and silly and no one should take such a person seriously.
Do you honestly think a normal White man or woman would consider "preparing for global apocalypse" enjoying life, or a silly dream?

I don't want to get into a debate about the prospects for global apocalyspe, but to discuss it as though preparing for catastrophe is some kind of hobby just doesn't sound right...I have no personal objections to the Survivalist lifestyle, or with people who prepare for natural disaster or social anarchy, in some sense it's like an insurance policy, you might take one out but you hope you never need it! But that's entirely different from obsessing over cataclysm, in fact looking forward to it in the same way the xtian rapture bunnies do the end times.

Quote:
Any of us so inclined should strive to be aristocratic, which means to be well read and play a musical instrument and speak some foreign languages, and to pursue eccentric activities such as organic farming and a primitivist critique of modern civilization. Who would you rather be part of the elite, Manhattan jews or people like me?
Well, the elite Manhattan jews will probably monopolize nanorobots capable of disassembling you and your primitive enclave on the molecular level...whereas you will monopolize fresh produce and bags of potatoes...

What you advocate is a lifestyle choice, which is fine, to each his own, but don't confuse that with forging and running a nation in the 21st century, where even the dirtiest shitskins like Pakistanis for example understand the importance of mastering the White Man's Magic, otherwise known as science and technology.

Ironically you advocate Whites return to some kind of primitive agricultural state, whereas the ENTIRE colored world is engaged in developing their industrial, technical and scientific bases. I wonder who the future will belong to...
The mob was heading in, to ransack and loot the apartments of the terrified old men and women. When the troopers arrived, M-16s at the ready, the mob threatened and cursed, but the mob retreated. It had met the one thing that could stop it: force, rooted in justice, backed by courage.-1992 Republican National Convention Speech, Houston, Texas, by Patrick J. Buchanan August 17, 1992