View Single Post
Old August 3rd, 2015 #12
Sean Gruber

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabriel Braun View Post
If the results are accurate then i literally have one drop of jew blood. Should i off myself
No. Every dollar bill in circulation has trace amounts of cocaine on it. Does that mean everyone with cash should be arrested for dealing coke?

Seriously though, the results of your test can't be that fine with any accuracy. To go back to cop analogies, they don't arrest anyone driving only 1 mile per hour over the speed limit, because that's within the tolerance (margin of error) of their speed-detection instruments.

The interesting question is whether jew genes are recessive or dominant. The one-drop rule is based on whatever nigger genes are.

Anyway, if you're .1% kike, I'd say you're White as hell.

Now here's a funny story. For years, actress (now diaper salesperson) Jessica Alba traded on her image of being part-black or hispanic or something non-White. James Cameron got into the act by titling her debut TV series "Dark Angel" (my emphasis). It was part of the general blacking-down of the Kwa in the '90s. She got pretty aggressive about it, "Jessie from da hood" level. Then she took a DNA test, like you did. She wanted to tell all her social media friends how dark 'n' special a sistah she was. The test came back, and it showed that, genetically, she's Whiter than Cinderella. Overwhelmingly White European. (Again, I don't know how accurate the test was.) She reported this on social media with distress. She was bummed, dismayed, disappointed that she was White. Then...soon...she shut up with all that "I am a dark angel" "I am down wit da sistahs" shit. She went str8 White in her speech and behavior patterns. There is a lot of [EDIT: looking at the vid below, I see that she looks Whiter than I remembered, even then] mud mix in her, IMO. But you can tell she has embraced her White side and is very comfortable presenting as White. She even looks Whiter now. You can't blame her for saying yes to the test. Who wouldn't want to pass as White if possible?

EDIT: Here's the moment of truth (if it is truth):

Less talk, more action

Last edited by Sean Gruber; August 3rd, 2015 at 03:58 AM.