View Single Post
Old September 16th, 2019 #4
Erik T. White

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gladiatrix View Post
This whole thing stinks of a false flag.

I heard something on the talk radio really early last morning. I check in for the weather.

I don't remember everything the guy said, but it was something about Saudi Arabia controlling much of the oil market and this would drive up the price of oil.

Maybe the "liberals" are right. I always thought these wars were about Israel, but maybe it is really for oil.
It's about pissrael and its thirst for oil.

From 2016:

Quote:
Israeli F-16 Fighter Jet (Me--yeppers, an F-16 from the kwa.)

An Israeli fighter jet requires 40 barrels of oil for one flight.

Israel produces only a couple thousand barrels of oil a day, which means it relies on the global market for more than 99 percent of its consumption.

Over the past 25 years, significant fuel imports have come from Angola, Colombia, Mexico, Egypt, and Norway. In more recent times, the Israelis have turned to Russia, Kazakhstan, and some of the other -stans for the bulk of their oil. In 2015 – 2016, most of Israel’s oil is supplied from the volatile Kurdish region.

Israel has long sought a local source of oil, especially since the oil crisis of 1973. Having a nearby supplier would increase Israel’s energy security and reduce the cost of its imports.

Iran filled that need for a while: Starting in 1968, the Israelis used a pipe called the Trans-Israel Pipeline (TIPline) to import Iranian oil from the Red Sea. But the shah was overthrown in 1979, and Iran shut off the tap. (Recently, Israel let the Russians use the TIPline to pump oil in the opposite direction.)
More at: https://www.zionoil.com/updates/oil-...pivotal-facts/