View Single Post
Old October 11th, 2017 #45
steven clark

Default Weinstein Jew Pervert Thread

He sends scripts to LA. That's still most of his work, and he tried to pump for a TV series set in St. Louis…Talk to Me, about a hostage negotiation team, but no takers.
That doesn't surprise me. In NYC or LA you can have cop shows galore, but in St. Louis, 90 percent of our crime is niggers killing other niggers, and I can't see a network signing on to that.

Missouri has a lousy, underfunded film budget, so not a lot gets made here. One reason so much outside Hollywood work is in New Orleans is because Louisiana has a huge film budget, they always butter up the Weinsteins, and Hollywood bosses are so insular and lazy that NO is the only out of LA/NYC location they know about.

He also is a judge at contests and teaches screenwriting, but once you're a teacher, it's pretty much a sign you've been put out to pasture.

If you remember, there was aTV series in 2000, Sheena, and that was filmed in Florida. Florida didn't exactly make a perfect stand-in for a jungle, but they tried. One woman who supplied me with some videos, lived near Orlando, and saw them film an episode in Disneyworld.
And, since Baywatch babe Gena Lee Nolin played Sheena, your eyes weren't necessarily on the scenery.