Full Thread: Kosovo
View Single Post
Old May 27th, 2020 #607
AKSH-22
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco View Post
are the good guys, ehhh?
I dont believe in good guys or bad guys that is almost alway an oversimplification in real life big conflicts. What I do know is:
-Serbs paint albanians as non white and sometimes even promote attacks on albanians in WN leaning websites, so I am returning the favour with truth
-You can barely tell all south euros apart racially, yet serbs try to say albanians are not white. Other than just trolling, if their serious, that they must also be saying they themselves (serbs) are not white because albanians are not any darker than serbs
-Some people (WN's) blindly beleive them, but that is rapidly changing as albanians with WN leaning beliefs tell our side of the story on these type of sites.
-Although there are no absolutes of good and bad guys, serbs committed more crimes in the yugoslav wars becasue they had more money and guns.
-Albanians are the majority ethnically in kosovo and have been for a few hundred years and so they deserve the land imo
-Europe and america is turning into arabia and africa, many people are mixing. If a WN state is to be formed it will either be some relativeley pure state in east europe. Or if its in a country with high immigration, you will have to forcefully seperatete a part of your territory from the larger country if you want a white state, just like kosovo.
- Hitler supported albanians in kosovo look it up.

Im not looking to murder, im just playing internet mind games with serbs, relax.