Full Thread: SF "Serbia"
View Single Post
Old March 21st, 2018 #35
Ru88

Quote:
Originally Posted by Domianus View Post
Who the fuck are you to tell who's in position and who's not?
There are no gypsies in my history but there are Avars in your history you mongoloid piece of shit.
I'm your Russian brother, therefore I'm a big brother. You must feel happy to clean my shoes, otherwise I won't support greater servia ideas anymore.

Quote:
There were many Serbian kings long before the ottomans, you ignorant fuck. Karadjordjevic dynasty was the least important.
Who cares about prehistoric times? Before XX century you co-worked with Ottomans in murdering white people of Balkans, after 1900s Karadjordjevic shaped everything you ever had - "greater serbia" aka Yugoslavia.

Quote:
Sadly it's just your judeo-nato kike myth, but I would be happy if it was true and if your beloved muzrats would be cleansed.
Now you're already saying nothing happened there? Then no way you can be named heroes if you didn't kill mujahids.

Quote:
Mihailovich himself said it on his trial that his movement was never called a chetnik movement but a Yugoslavian movement and that his troops were called "ravnogorci" and not "chetnilks", so once again, shut your lying kike mouth.
Coward Mihailovich could say anything just to save his ass in the communist court.

Last edited by Ru88; March 21st, 2018 at 06:50 AM.