View Single Post
Old October 27th, 2005 #79
Ron Doggett

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rounder
Good write-up, Chain. And accurate. TAA awareness is spreading among WNs, and the good ones will support TAA either with donations or by distributing them.

Hey, I just did a phone interview with a Justin Walden with the Daily Press in Newport News, VA (tel: 757-247-4753) (www.dailypress,com). About a 10 minute interview. The usual reason. Complaints about TAA in driveways.

We have several big distributors in VA, including Ron Doggett and SA Mann. I strongly suspect it was one or both of them. Ron stated yesterday he had 1,100 all rolled and ready to go.

Anyhow, Walden said his article will appear in their tomorrow's edition. To which, I'll promptly respond with a LTE for double whammy.

BTW, that nigger reporter from the Herald Sun, (Durham, NC) told me yesterday his article "probably" would appear in today's edition. He lied. But maybe it'll appear tomorrow.
Glenn, Yes that was us, Walter Ring and I put out 1,020 copies of TAA#3 last night, about 900 in Newport News, VA and 120 in Williamsburg, VA. We had a good time as always spreading the word. I'll be sending for more TAA's soon.