Full Thread: MGTOW as anti fascist
View Single Post
Old January 1st, 2019 #2
Alex Linder
Administrator

This is the logical fallacy strawman:

It essentially claims that no order can be brought to women and by extension society.

Find one person even remotely claiming this. I don't think you can. Most of them are quite clear women USED TO be under control. They would love a return to rational law. But they dont see that happening, and they can't make it happen by wishing it.

MGTOW is exactly like concealed carry. It doesn't solve the general problem of nigger crime, it helps protects one person from nigger crime - because he himself doesn't have any power to do anything more than that. Just as one man can't change the divorce/family laws and take over tv to stop poisoning people's minds.

If you want to fight the System, that's not MGTOW, which is not a movement, but the MGTOW philosophy isn't against that - it's neutral. Most MGTOW would LOVE to see the system changed, but they've watched MRA and seen it get nowhere. Because of the jews. How many MGTOW understand that jews are the ultimate problem is unclear, but certainly many of the main youtubers do. Including vention, Big John (in my opinion he does, i cant prove it), and MGTOW Monk.