Full Thread: Do not...
View Single Post
Old March 23rd, 2020 #3
zoomcopter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susan View Post

It's interesting about him losing his ability to taste. I noticed a month or so ago, maybe longer, that I could not taste my food as I normally did.
Now, this could be due to other reasons. I also felt slightly feverish but I did not have anything but my normally slightly elevated body temperature. My body temp tends to run over 99 but under 100 degrees.ans.

But, I'm telling you all this because I know my body. I know what's normal for me and what could be different. Who knows? Maybe I have actually had a very mild version of the c virus. Probably not, but who knows. Thank goodness I have stayed away from people.

Pay attention to your body. This is a great time to begin living a healthy lifestyle.
An interesting symptom of the corona virus. If you did have a mild case, losing one's ability to taste might not be so bad, especially if it returns later.