View Single Post
Old February 6th, 2018 #3621
carl_sebastian

I did not know the NA board members tried to get rid of williams, if that is the cade he should obviously not remain as a chairman, the purpose of having a board instead of a single individual is to prevent a single individual from destroying everything, unfortunatily it is probably too late now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob DeMarais View Post
A Paltry 20%

Williams is annoyed that a measly 20% of his members returned his membership survey; in Dr. Pierce’s day, the number was essentially 100%.

Perhaps, the other 80% of his members fear giving the William’s their personal information. Anything that the naive give to Williams can and will be used against them.

Williams turned on me and on many others; he is a snake. He may spend years trying to destroy the peace and happiness that you have. The vindictive Williams has been stalking Harold Covington for 20+ years.

Williams sends his Flying Monkeys to search the internet. His agents may even visit your relatives’ homes. He has hired private detectives for his purposes.

Williams will grasp at any apparent dirt on you, twist it, and blow it out of proportion. Williams and his Flying Monkeys will use it to publicly proclaim you are crazy, unstable, a thief, a liar, and/or a defrauder.
I have a similar experience with the nordic resistance movement except that it probably was low level members/supporters that went after me, these nazi cults are very counterproductive, the end result is s few in the top getting rich while many lives get's ruined, one guy "esa holappa" broke down completely and will now candidate for a green party.

I have examined both creativity, creativity is actually repranded nazi garbage mixed in with bad health advice. Cosmotheism and libertarians are two examples of moral system based on an assumption you cannot make.

Pierce are actually a bit overrated, he as an individual impresses me but his ideology are flawed and he avoided topics such as monogamh vs polygamy, genetic engineering, etc.