View Single Post
Old October 11th, 2017 #47
Jeffrey Smither

Quote:
Originally Posted by steven clark View Post
He sends scripts to LA. That's still most of his work, and he tried to pump for a TV series set in St. Louis…Talk to Me, about a hostage negotiation team, but no takers.
That doesn't surprise me. In NYC or LA you can have cop shows galore, but in St. Louis, 90 percent of our crime is niggers killing other niggers, and I can't see a network signing on to that.

Missouri has a lousy, underfunded film budget, so not a lot gets made here. One reason so much outside Hollywood work is in New Orleans is because Louisiana has a huge film budget, they always butter up the Weinsteins, and Hollywood bosses are so insular and lazy that NO is the only out of LA/NYC location they know about.

He also is a judge at contests and teaches screenwriting, but once you're a teacher, it's pretty much a sign you've been put out to pasture.

If you remember, there was aTV series in 2000, Sheena, and that was filmed in Florida. Florida didn't exactly make a perfect stand-in for a jungle, but they tried. One woman who supplied me with some videos, lived near Orlando, and saw them film an episode in Disneyworld.
And, since Baywatch babe Gena Lee Nolin played Sheena, your eyes weren't necessarily on the scenery.
Yea, that's true with St. Louis. lately it seems when the niggers try to carjack and do other shit in the county or St. Charles, the nigger ends up being made good or at least shot at. Since permit less concealed carry went into effect in Missouri I've seen a few more self defense shootings out in the county this year. Even in the city it seems to be working with more people packing I'm hearing about more niggers being shot.

LA, NY, and Chicago also have very strict gun laws unlike Missouri so there is more crime from all race types.

I'm not shocked about Nig Orleans.

For some reason Nig Orleans has always given me Jewish vibes. The Monsanto Jewish family is from that area. You know HQ in MO that makes cancerous stuff? Watch David Duke talk about it in detail.