View Single Post
Old August 24th, 2009 #32
Mike Parker

Thumbs up

VNN is clearly winning the war of ideas within the movement. Here one TOQ writer slams another TOQ writer for not naming the Jew:

Quote:
Edmund Connelly
Posted August 12, 2009
Wow, though I’ve liked Richard Hoste’s many columns on this site, I must say he missed the boat big time in today’s offering.

Somehow his arguments managed to hit two or three of my big pet peeves on how issues are handled (or not handled) in polite company.

For starters, I’m eternally irked by the common petulant attitude of Asians (mostly males) in America toward white males. (Maybe that’s why they so often wig out and kill us.) Plus, I’ve had enough college courses to know how this attitude combines with victim ideology to result in the snotty Asian/Asian American Studies courses and programs Hoste writes about.

But what really bugs me is the fact that Hoste can buy into the convention that people can be broken down into discrete groups such as those he writes about under the People of Color banner — blacks, Asians, Hispanics, etc — yet implicitly let them stand in contrast to a generic majority known as “whites.” What gives?

In the context of this article it is obvious that “whites” should be broken down just like People of Color are; i.e., into white gentiles and Jews.

This should be obvious for two reasons. First, Hoste takes to task nonwhite journalists for demanding more diversity. Well, maybe there is too little diversity in American media, but it is already evident to many people that this lack of diversity is a result of the incredibly high proportion of Jews in media ownership, writing, reporting and so on. Try a google search for something like “Jews media control” and I’ll bet you’ll get more than just a few hits.

Next, Hoste hits the IQ issue, a topic that should automatically link to Jews for every reader likely to find his way to the TOQ site. Yet Hoste worries that ASIANS are going to benefit from media jobs taken from “whites.” Get real. Whatever jobs are lost on account of demands for diversity will come at the expense of real whites—that it whites with roots in Europe. Not one Jew will ever lose a job for this reason, just like Jews are not excluded from elite universities like Harvard because of calls for diversity.(See my column on this here: http://www.theoccidentalobserver.net...y-Harvard.html)

Richard, I love your writing, but this time it just doesn’t work. Your story should have been about how JEWS facilitate minority demands for further dispossession of whites (actually, this is mostly a dispossession of white MEN—see Buchanan’s column about this from yesterday), thus creating a situation spotted years ago by Kevin MacDonald: “The United States is well on the road to being dominated by an Asian technocratic elite and a Jewish business, professional, and media elite.”

Don’t be afraid to write about this; TOQ and its readers can take it. And it needs to be shouted from the rooftops because we whites are nearing the brink.

I look forward to your next column.