View Single Post
Old July 30th, 2016 #59
Emily Henderson
Intellijintly Dezined

Default Very very niggertastic thinking right here

Quote:
Originally Posted by manofire View Post
My, my-that is some sick shit!

'Because women are parasitic filth and these brain responses have to be as strong as women are worthless.'

Spoken like a fan of Taliban dancing boys-they have a real similar attitude. After all, why bother with women at all? Women-yuck!

Or, you know, white western civilization which differs from mud trash in that it protects and values women, you know, and doesn't pay women special insane attributes like 'she made me rape her, wrap her up in a tarp sos I don't gets tempted,' etc. Losers think like that-can't controls mah self!!

'But just because women are penetration objects doesn't mean they are equal or should have equal rights. So have sex with them and use them as you please but don't degrade yourself to scum by considering them equal.'

You better be careful being so promiscuous-you might end up with one of those Hillary Clinton tongue holes.

Interesting twisting of the word 'equal' -women are different from men, duh, but this nigger maltreatment-usually attempting to be imposed by a worthless dirtbag type, not a man of worth-will only attract scumdog women.

The men of Dubai and Saudi Arabia think like you, though. Their women have full beards.