View Single Post
Old October 3rd, 2016 #63
Matthaus Hetzenauer
Wutta maroon!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susan View Post
Well, Mr. Thinks He Knows It All is here again telling off this college educated, 62 year old White woman. Lol

First off, I would certainly agree that most White men here do not need to get married. Nor would I recommend getting involved with a White woman. They're too angry and think that hitting a woman is just fine. So, they're likely to end up shot by their wives, by the pigs called to the house, or charged and jailed. Some people should just remain single.

Second, I am old enough to remember a time when there were few divorces, but almost ALL were initiated by husbands as they neared or hit forty and suddenly decided they were entitled to a 25 year old woman. So, they divorced their long suffering or just clueless wife (clueless that her husband would do this to her AND their children), ruined everyone's life and married the younger woman who usually had a child with him.

The old fart and the young chick had nothing in common but their mutual love of his money. The children from the first marriage felt cast aside, alienated, and unloved by their father, and the first wife was now almost assured of remaining single for the rest of her life. In short an entire family was RUINED because Daddy looked in the mirror and saw an old guy and couldn't handle it. The first wife was cast aside because she had committed the unpardonable sin of growing older. And men, being the self centered creatures they are, could only think of their dicks and the need for young you-know-what.

THAT'S what divorce was like years ago and women didn't whine like men do now. They simply tried to get enough money for them and their children to live on and went quietly into their new lives as divorced mothers.

Put THAT in your pipe and smoke it Mr.Comes Here and Lectures Everybody.
Good post; and one, I might add, from a woman more intelligent and jew-wise than the majority of men here.

And to the men reading this:

Hey, I'm thoroughly aware of the -- I hope not, irreparable -- harm judeofeminism has done to White women and White men over the past six decades or so, but an almost maniacal hatred of our women by White men, that instigated by the jews' throwing of a monkey wrench into the once calm and loving relationships we once enjoyed, isn't going to solve a fucking thing. Believe it or not there not a few women who've, gradually, and over the years, become disenchanted, totally disgusted in fact, with all this feminist bullshit promulgated by our jew-dominated society. Hell, our children are brainwashed on a daily basis by that same society into accepting all that the jew deems acceptable behavior among those he controls -- do you despise them as much as you do your women? And, anticipating the "Yeah, but women should know better; they're older and have more life experience" retort, consider the fact that most of the adult men here were just as guilty of the same offense before becoming "aware" themselves; and if it weren't for forums such as VNNF most would more than likely be as ignorant, as unaware of just wtf is going on as the lemming still is.

Love your women as you love your race -- even if the former are in dire need of a major overhaul.

Last edited by Matthaus Hetzenauer; October 3rd, 2016 at 01:50 PM.