View Single Post
Old March 17th, 2021 #40
Paul Anthony
Banned

Angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray Allan View Post
I guess I didn't follow my own advice about just throwing things away. The other day I took some things to my local Salvation Army, and this big dykey-looking broad store manager was an absolute asshole to me about the mask thing. I stepped literally six inches inside their warehouse to drop my things off and this bitch was right in my face about putting a mask on (there is no requirement to wear one outside a building in NV). I just blew up at her because I'm so fucking sick of this bullshit after a whole year of it and told her that. She said, "Don't come back again!" I replied I sure as hell won't and drove off. Yeah, that's the thanks I get for trying to donate something. And I've been coming to that store for years buying things, too. Well, I'm done with that. More fuckwads getting off over their little bit of authority, and this christard dyke probably believes all the coronavirus propaganda, too.
It's funny you said that about the dyke, because I took some shit on VNN about 3 months back for saying 'sissy-boys' that work in supermarkets don't bother me because I don't see them as a threat. Now that you said that about the dyke I need to say that hardcore lesbians (that look like men) working in government or corporate jobs are a serious threat because they hate men and have the power to turn one's life upside down!! It's happened to me a few times!!