View Single Post
Old April 16th, 2018 #3769
Randolph Dilloway
Banned

In the latest Willy Alliance Bulletin, Will Williams bragged to his remaining fan club he can take on his "enemies.''

Will Williams @ his playpen this weekend:
Quote:
It didn't take our dim-witted stalker from the Witness Protection Program long to publish the part in my statement referring to him, though not mentioned him by name, and his enabler Alex Linder.

Thanks, Rando. I wrote that you are a thief, not a theif. :lol: You must have enjoyed transcribing that sentence for Linder's suckers.
Willy, I am really going enjoy exposing you as the mentally ill punk you always have been.

1. I never was in the "Witness Protection Program." That's a lie that has only been perpetuated by you and your friends at the SPLC.

2. You are the only one calling me a thief. Yet, everyone else who was there during the time I was working at the NAHQ, witnessed you stealing from me. Willy, it's not your word against mine, it's your word against everyone else's. Well, of course, you can point to what your friends at the SPLC have written. I have witnesses and a copy of YOUR attorney's three page letter, he written two months after I left, after his investigation, telling you, Willy, there is no proof I took anything.

-----

Willy, I have shown how you have reacted to my posts in your Willy Alliance Bulletins month after month, for over a year, time for you to stop hiding behind your attorneys and start backing up what you have been telling everyone. Play time is over.

First, show proof you are indeed the Chairman of the National Alliance.

Second, list the current Board of Directors for the National Alliance.

This shouldn't be difficult Willy, this is supposed to be public record.

Last edited by Randolph Dilloway; April 16th, 2018 at 05:43 AM.