View Single Post
Old November 26th, 2006 #73
Todd in Ohio

Hmm, I just finished my very first Goyfire (the one with Kievsky) and I thought I'd add a few of my thoughts/reactions to the show, for what it's worth.

I like the idea of growing one's own food. It's a tremendous amount of work, but a worthy task. There was a time when a White man could supply his entire family with a year's worth of food for about four month's work (2 months for planting, and 2 for harvesting/putting up). It would be nice to be able to do that again.

Let's face it, running around all day in this fucking rat-race in order to make a few bucks so we can buy sustenance makes us a slave to the system. Our opposition is all to aware of this and will have ample potential to totally fuck our lives up just by getting us fired. It would be nice to take that away from them.

Personally, I've been experimenting with heirloom seeds, and trying to grow organic gardens. It's super-goddamned hard work but the lessons learned will be worth it. I see heirloom seeds as real exponential growth. From one seed comes many more, sometimes hundreds. The dirty fucking kikes can't control what's in my cellar, like they do with those soon-to-be-worthless federal reserve notes.

I also like the idea of the trade or barter system. It totally circumvents the current system. A friend of mine can now make ethanol with his new still, and I'm working on getting some beehives for honey. Alright, so honey and grain alcohol aren't going to save the white race, but building a White network will, and it has to start somehow, somewhere, sometime.

I'm not a doomsday freak, but I also keep enough freeze-dried food (25 year shelf-life) in the pantry to sustain my family of four for about six months. We would survive through an entire winter if Kroger or Super Wal-Mart fell off the fucking earth tomorrow--most folk would be dead within a month.

Anyway, good show.