Full Thread: White Aryan Beauty
View Single Post
Old January 6th, 2018 #1744
Susan

Thank you Ray for your comments. The point I was trying to make of course is that some here are hypocritical about women. No one here is more disgusted about the sorry state of White womanhood than I am, but as someone here stated "burkas and beat downs" are certainly not the answer...

Unless you want the feminist movement to get even more powerful, even minus the jew influence.

We are all so stressed out and over stimulated from the constant roar of modern life, something is going to have to give soon or I swear there will soon be multiple daily mass killings by all races.

Tone: thank you for your comments because you are absolutely right and you made me realize something that was right in front of me: those pics of the girls wearing sheer hose are posed pictures. Very few, outside of business environments, wear sheer hose anymore. Notice how they are all sitting so that the top of their hose is showing. God, I remember how uncomfortable and expensive sheer hose were. One run and the whole pair is ruined.

I can remember, and it's been a long time, how frustrating it was to put on a new pair of sheer hose and actually run them while you were putting them on. lol

Personally I prefer tights. They're more flattering and comfortable and last much longer.

But, again I have to say the usual suspects make their usual insulting comments about older women. It gets old and tiresome. Men who have so little regard for females certainly don't need to ever marry or have families. Because, like it or not, we all get older and our looks change. But from my perspective, the happiest couples are those who truly like each other and enjoy each other's company.

Believe it or not, some men look at their wives at age 80 and still see the young bride they married.

Last edited by Susan; January 7th, 2018 at 08:56 AM.