View Single Post
Old January 17th, 2018 #339
Man of the road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeffrey Smither View Post
My sub division has a sheriffs office outdoor shooting range about 18,000 feet from my house. It has been on the news many times because the developers have never been able to sell the lots behind us due to them finding a lot of bullets and bullet frags there. In the past before the sub division was here, over at the nearby school a kid was hit by a stray bullet years ago in the leg and someone had a window in their car shattered from a stray bullet.

last I heard they were settling a lawsuit which I think the county paid them for what the undeveloped lots of worth. Anyway I'm hearing from neighbors they still have found bullet frags a few times on the side walk.

Also, my sheriffs office has full auto AR15s and I have been hearing full auto gun fire multiple times a day now.

You probably ask how stray bullets end up flying over the berms. I've driven up to the range before and the hill is pretty high. I'm thinking when the badge fags are doing rapid fire they are not good at controlling their shots and shooting way high or they're shooting from prone position and aiming upwards towards the target.

It wouldn't shock me if it was simply just bad shooting by the blue niggers.

I don't think blue niggers should have full auto toys. They're not military and us regular people can't buy full auto unless you're a millionaire as they must be made pre 1986 and will cost you about 20 grand and not easy to find.

You should see all the gear and shit some of the road patrol wears while on duty. They look like navy SEAL operators doing traffic stops.
I lived in Pinellas county for a while but had enough literal nigger enrichment and left. When you have wild African fauna everywhere, you sadly need a no nonsense police force to keep them under relative control.