View Single Post
Old December 17th, 2010 #104
Serbian

Dodik wants territory demarcated

17 December 2010 | 13:13 | Source: FoNet

PALE -- RS President Milorad Dodik said that the Serb entity will mark the inter-ethnic border, "whether someone likes it or not".

The post-war Bosnia is made up of the Serb entity (RS), and the Muslim-Croat Federation.

Dodik spoke in Pale, East Sarajevo, on Thursday, and said that with its stand on this issue, the Office of the High Representative (OHR) in Bosnia "demonstrated that its existence was pointless".

Dodik concluded that it was obvious that a desire not to mark the inter-ethnic boundaries "had to do with political motives which could only be guessed".

“The marking of the line is necessary for purely pragmatic reasons. It is determined and not disputed, but it should be carried to the field, because the census is approaching, and there are problems with land registers,” he said.

According to Dodik, the RS would do "whatever it takes to secure adequate protection of its interests".

“Anex II of the Dayton Agreement has not been implemented because in the last ten years the Bosniaks (Muslims) didn’t want to participate actively in a joint commission for marking the line,” said Dodik.

“With the marking of the line we wish to show all the negligence of the international factor in Bosnia-Herzegovina, mainly the international representative and the OHR, not just the current one, whenever it came to any important project relevant for the realization of the Dayton Agreement and for the RS,” Dodik stated.

No OHR and the Peace Implementation Council official has said that the Law on Government Property was "unconstitutional and anti-Dayton", because the representatives of RS were right, noted Dodik.

“Now they pressure us not to sign and not to publish the law. I’m waiting to receive the law from the court and I’ll sign it immediately. The law didn’t need to be passed, but it was passed because they wanted to create a problem, primarily for the Republic of Srpska,” Dodik concluded.

''Screw your optics, I'm going in'', American hero Robert Gregory Bowers