Full Thread: Thinkers on Niggers
View Single Post
Old October 5th, 2013 #10
Tiwaz

Default Intelligence

Niggers are most primitive and stupid race, with gypsies muslims, but not all kinds of muslims!!! However, their bosses, Jews are far from stupid, they are very intelligent!!!! They hold the world, how can they be stupid than??? I consider them as evil who want to destroy my (our) Aryan White race by using niggers, gypsies and muslims!!!
Rest of the world, as Japaneses, Chinese, South and North Koreans and rest of, so called, yellow race, can be our partners in crushing the other races and enemies who are enemies to them too, I mean on ZOG-Jews!!! One more reason why we should appreciate yellow race, they don't want racial mixing with us, White Race, there is a cases, but not massive and organized by ZOG-Jews side!!!
So, I have some respect to those nations, we must focus on true enemies and I write on who I mean, they discriminate White Man, niggers can molest and torture Whites, until when White man tell bad word for nigger or worst, if insult their twisted Mohamed, we have bombs and we are racist!!! No, racism in White Man is last chance to survive today!!!!
ARYAN WHITE BROTHERS AND SISTERS, BE RACISTS BECAUSE ONLY LIKE THIS WE WILL SAVE OUR CHILDREN AND FAMILY. MAYBE WE CATCH SOME GREAT TIMES OF OUR TRIUMPH!!!!