View Single Post
Old February 20th, 2014 #8
Gloriana jacinto

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jae Manzel View Post

One female millionaire explained: 'Liberal men are more supportive of women and our goals. I want a man who will support me on my way to the top.

'Liberal men are sensitive and patient. I want someone who understands me and supports my rights as a woman,' she added.
Back when I was single most of the liberal men I would speak with didn't give a rat's behind what my thoughts were they just wanted me in their bed. I have observed that conservative men mostly came from good families and were mostly educated with degrees.

Quote:
Agreeing, another woman said: 'I want a man who doesn’t force traditional gender roles on me. Liberal men treat you as an equal, there’s none of this ‘open the car door crap’ that makes me feel like I’m in the 1950’s.'
If that is what you want then that is ok. But then don't come back saying that men are total "Aholes and that life isn't fair".

Quote:
Darren Shuster, a PR representative for MillionaireMatch.com, blamed the women's fathers for their political preferences.

'Several of our female millionaires grew up in a conservative household and were close with their fathers, who were head of the household,' said Mr Shuster.

'Even though female millionaires can take care of themselves, they still want someone to take care of them.'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/ar...ationship.html
You know that is very true. Most of the women that had good fathers will likely end up with good husbands. Their fathers treat them well and protects them from harm. When girls grow up with this sense of father figure they are looking for something similar in their significant other. Then you have the girls that grew up from the media thinking someone like Justin Beeber (Future Aaron Carter) is what represents a man. Feminized features with feminine submission.

Hell even our own president looks feminine. Mrs. Obama looks like she could beat him up easily. When people compare him to Putin I just want to look away with embarrassment.

Quote:
Originally Posted by James L Walker View Post
Millionaire woman then responded that even though she is worth millions what she really wanted was either a billionaire or trillionaire of the opposite sex.

"It's not that I'm greedy or a gold digger. I'm already worth millions. I just want more! I'm worth it!"
I think I understand those women. It is hard to look at a man with the pants in the relationship when you are the one earning more than him. If I was earning more than my husband I would feel masculine and insecure.