View Single Post
Old September 9th, 2009 #12
George Witzgall

I don't see this so much in terms of "truth", it's more like a clash of religions or mindsets. white racism happens to be the most demonized religion right now.

I know you all don't like to see it as a religion, but truly it is when it reaches the level of the people on this forum who place the white race above all else. (I am excluding myself here, sorry guys. my loyalties to loved ones - some of whom are non-white - will always take precedence to my loyalties to the white race. however, the mere fact that I even care at all about whites is amazing to me, as I never even gave it much thought before a couple years ago.)

if a white man would honestly prefer to live in a world where (outside of perhaps israel) the forces of globalization have created a monolithic race of muds who live in paleolithic conditions, he is quite sensible to support the status quo.

his opposition to us is not based on any falsehoods or on him being stupid or imperceptive, but simply based on the fact that he fundamentally believes living like a mud caveman is "right" (that is his religion, in a sense). we would have to convince him that living like a mud caveman is "wrong" (that is our religion).

how to do this is a good question, but certainly calling him (intellectually) stupid or trying to logically prove to him he is wrong with your brilliant, airtight arguments is the wrong way to go about it.

probably the only way to sway him in your direction is to earn his respect or love, and then make your views known to him. if you think about it, this is ultimately how every one of us became racist.