View Single Post
Old December 1st, 2009 #10
PeterKramer
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kievsky View Post
That's why the enemy is so powerful. The middle class is the class that gets stuff done. That's why we have to focus on being part of the middle class, and recruiting from it.

It's going to be one of the last sources of "conventional economy" income. The infrastructure can be used to develop, initially, the social network that eventually becomes the guerrilla army.
The conventional economy does not live by beef jerky alone.

If the conventional economy falls apart convenience stores will run out of food in less than a week.

Quote:
As far as your objection that the enemy will use convenience stores as a way to identify us, that's a very optimistic projection. You are imagining that we are owning all or most of the convenience stores in the country!

Anyway, I don't have time to debate this much further, as I have other stuff to do, and even if I convinced you, I'm not sure it would matter anyway.
Have you convinced anyone? There are some big missing pieces in your argument. If you lack recruits willing to carry out your program it's not just because they're lazy or unmotivated. I can't see how you get from A to B, how starting a successful convenience store (and that assumes a lot right there, I wouldn't count on all of these businesses succeeding) helps create a local White nationalist network. There's no way to recruit without letting it be known what you stand for. Most status seeking middle class Whites would boycott your business if you showed your hand. They'd probably do this even if there wasn't a jew within a hundred miles. The brainwashing is that deep.

At this stage propaganda should be the top priority. We need to create more White nationalists before anything can be done.