View Single Post
Old December 2nd, 2009 #18
Kievsky

One of the big reasons to get a convenience store is simply to have some commercial space that pays for itself. There's a whole lot of things you can do with commercial space that is socially useful if not profitable.

One of my ideas is a membership based Internet cafe that only accepts members who are working on mastering some kind of profession or trade, whether via online degree, or local trade school or community college. Basically to become a "hangout" or a sanctuary for local, ambitious young White adults. This would not be profitable, of course, but it would be useful in that we would have a chance to communicate with the right type of people in our area.

PeterKramer seems to believe that the only way to approach someone or be a WN activist is to be totally out in the open. Peter, I encourage you to read my posts about neurolinguistic programming and Taqqiyah. I have been developing ways of talking to people in code, and embedding hypnotic commands in my language by switching pronouns. For example, if Whites are talking about being accused of racism, I would say something like:

You got to be real careful with that. I have found that the best way to avoid trouble, is you only associate with people who by definition aren't going to accuse you of racism. Racism is a thing where you're damned if you do, and you're damned if you don't. If you associate with non-Whites, you always risk being accused of racism (use a negative association anchor here). When you don't associate with non-Whites, (use a positive association anchor here) maybe that makes you a "racist" whatever that means, but you're safe, you're all set, you're good. And really who cares. You get to go through life without worrying, "is that racist." Plenty of Whites who have gone through the hell of accusations of racism have learned to stick to your own kind (+anchor), and they're perfectly happy now.

The argument made by multiculters is that "you have to learn to get along with diversity." Sure, at the workplace, but why be a glutton for punishment? The whites who are "whiggers" are considered the worst racists ever! When white guys date black girls, the breakup usually comes with accusations of "racism." The diversity people want you to get in those sticky situations as much as possible, because they like to see white people squirm and suffer and say sorry. They aren't nice people; they are like sugar coated cyanide pills.