Full Thread: goyfire.com down
View Single Post
Old October 20th, 2007 #37
Stan Sikorski
Returned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agis View Post
Come to think of it, goyfire.com has always been a redirect to the goyfire archives page. It was never hosted as a separate site. Domain parking costs $9.99 a year.

http://www.sskiweb.com/ -- seems to be working just fine.
Goyfire DID have hosting, at 14.95 a month, with a redirect script residing on the index page. Behind the scenes on the sever was a backup of every GF made so that VNN had an archive in case of catastrophic loss. Now if VNN needs them, I have all the GF's backed up to CD.

I am waiting for OpenSRS/Tucows to receive my letter confirming my identity and requesting my login information. No way to do it electronically as the record for the GoyFire domain contains an old, dead email addy. I can't change what I can't see, and they won't let me see it without going through the motions.

Yeah, sskiweb works just fine. The point of you posting the domain record escapes me though. Although it is public on the web, was it really neccesary to post it on here? Now some niggers who live at that 2 times dead address will be atacked by antis in the night and us wyat supremmmisssisss will get the blame for it. I hope you're happy.

Seriously, I have to wait for them. At least I'm not dealing with NetSol. They take forever.