View Single Post
Old January 19th, 2018 #351
Jeffrey Smither

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Boone View Post
I'll look into this further. Don't need any more unlawful arrests. This is one of the issues I'm having with local cops.
Also in many states having a permit allows you to carry inside more places.

Like Missouri for example carrying into a prohibited by law place such as a sports arena or college for example with a ccw permit is only a citation at the worst. Carrying into a college or stadium via permit less carry will result in an arrest. Same with a courthouse for example. If you accidently forget to disarm it's a crime in MO but with a ccw permit from any state it's only a citation for carrying inside a courthouse.

So if you're a person in MO for example and always carry then it's not a bad thing to have a permit in case you accidently carry into a prohibited location you will only get a fine instead of arrest.

I know your history with the badge fags. The thing is they can arrest us on any bullshit they like and cause you to have to spend money on lawyers even though you didn't do anything against the law.

Blue nigs can be especially bad if you live in a small town or county and they get pissed off at you. Then can make your life a nightmare when the whole dept. knows your name.

I forgot the guys name on here but he lives in WI now. I remember he posted about when he lived in Jew Jersey he had a problem with a state police blue nigger harassing him at the bus stop every morning before work and causing him to be late for work constantly because he missed the bus and pissing off his boss. Somehow his boss knew this badge fags supervisor and requested a meeting with them and then the harassment stopped.