View Single Post
Old August 27th, 2008 #49
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Revisionist View Post
That is the point. You're the one who has been pontificating about the reducibility of the world and all of its features to known physical phenomena.
Incorrect. I have merely made the claim that there are real, meaningful physical differences between Whites and jews, and that your church, by dogma, denies these differences. You belong to the school that says reality is optional, I don't.

Quote:
Well, Alex, I'd hope that you'd recognize at your age that Jews are not terribly sly, nor are they sublimely cunning. They're actually a crass race of narcissists that are only half-civilized and are characterized by a base sort of cleverness and atavistic greed. I'm presenting a quintessentially White argument in the course of this thread...I have to assume you're just trying to antagonize me.
I'm not trying anything, rather I'm respoding to your characteristically Catholic dishonesty. Like every other Catholic I've come across, you can't deal with the WN position with caricaturing it. By contrast, I/we can deal take on your church's position straight up and defeat it.

Quote:
I'm a sedevacantist. I'm not loyal to the ''Pope''.
Quote:
If the world lacks fixed and eternal characteristics, you shouldn't care if Jews wipe out your tribe. I care because I know the world isn't some Darwinian beastiary.
You know - not in any meaningful, demonstrable way, but in a burning in the chest way. Self-defense requires no philosophy. One could oppose the jew for biological, familial or merely aesthetic reasons. I find there is no end to reasons to oppose the jew, and the question is has nothing whatsoever to do with whatever the world is ultimately composed of.

Last edited by Alex Linder; August 27th, 2008 at 03:53 PM.